Monday, July 13, 2009

What's Most Important

After a very emotionally draining couple of days, I've come to a realization what is most important......1) When you come home, are you happy what you did all day, or do you look back and wish you hadn't done the things you have done. 2) Did you treat others the way you want to be treated (although you may not get that in return). 3) Do you find yourself complaining about things that are selfish gain.
If you start feeling sorry for yourself, that's the time to really dig in and push away all the selfishnessness and do for others...Now, I didn't say it was easy.. I think it's one of the hardest things to do. But, the reward is great!!
There are times that I feel I get a raw deal, or they've overlooked me or my kids. The hardest is when it's your kids.....I guess it's the mom in me....Protect!! But I can't always protect. So, the lesson learned....keep the right attitude, and in turn you will be one to receive the blessing and the reward both on this earth and in the promised life beyond!!

No comments: