Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Moment in Time


I was on my way to work from taking all the kids to school this morning. I was thinking about all the things I need to get done today, not really noticing anything particular. It has been cloudy and yucky the last few days basically. I was at a red light and by chance looked up and saw the most beautiful site. The clouds were breaking just enough that the sun's rays where shining through. It was like one of those moments in the movies where the director slows the movie time down, and things move much slower. Yeah, it was like that. And the song playing on the radio was "I Can Only Imagine." In that moment, I felt an incredible feeling of love, as if God was saying, "I made this for you, and I'll be with you today. I love you." What an incredible moment in time.

No comments: