Friday, February 6, 2009

A Great Family

So, this past week we had Jim's Mom, brother, and grandson at our house for a visit. I was very nervous to say the least.....I wanted to make sure everything was just right. I thought about how all the bedrooms needed to be picked up all the bathrooms clean, all the dishes needed to match, all the toys put away, etc.
Although I did I take care of cleaning everything, something occured to me while I was in the kitchen getting ready to fix dinner....it doesn't really matter if all my dishes dont' match, or the bowls don't match, or that all the forks are not the same...the important thing is that we can come together as a family and enjoy time together. We ate, laughed, and talked for a very long time that night, and really just relaxed. With so much stress in the world, it's nice to just take a break and enjoy what you have and truly enjoy it.....a great family.

No comments: