Thursday, October 11, 2007

Goals

Goals.....most everyone has them. Some have long term goals; some short term goals. In every walk of life people have them. I married a man who has many long term goals. I guess that's why we work so well together, because my goals are more short term.
I guess for me my goals are simple. Being a working mom, and a mom of three boys, I guess they have to be. My goals include: keeping the house clean, making sure there is food in the fridge, laundry gets done, animals are fed and taken care of, boys have clothes on that haven't been worn for three days straight, getting to church and other places on time, and not getting into arguments that "just don't matter."

These may be pretty simple, but from my standpoint, they are extremely important. I'm sure as the kids get older and start to move out, my goals will change and I may even have some long term goals, but for now, I'll stick to my short term ones, because I believe these will help me when I do have long term goals.

No comments: