Friday, April 17, 2009

Speechless

Okay, so I was overwhelmed yesterday when this was sent to me. Although you know your kids, and you always want to believe the best, this is one of those things that just makes your jaw drop.
This came from Joseph's Children's Director at our church....She is such a wonderful person who truly loves kids and sees the gifts in them. This was something she sent to me about Joseph. I am still speechless. And that is saying a lot....for me.

I've been meaning to tell you something about Joseph. I'm sure you already realize his gift of mercy, but I just wanted to tell you what a blessing it is to watch him during prayer time in KidZone. He is always the first to the altar to lay hands on the other children and pray for them. He also makes a special effort to pray for me every Sunday. He's VERY special. I know you already feel that way, I just want you to know that I agree.

No comments: